Friday, September 20, 2013

Enter Infinity!

Wargaming, I am back! Well sort of...

A few weeks ago a friend and I were talking, He stated that he was thinking of getting into Infinity. I immediately piped up and said, "Hell Yeah!" I have been in love with Infinity forever but didn't know anyone that played so never bought into it. With him getting into it, it gives me perfect opportunity to get and paint new mini's! WOOT!


In his travels, my friend finds two starter boxes on sale somewhere in Indianapolis and picked them up. One happens to be the group I want to play ALEPH and the other is Combined Army. I don't think that CA were his original choice but when you get a good deal you can't pass it up.

Not having the time to put them together or paint them, he's offered me the ALEPH in exchange for slapping some  paint on the CA. Good deal for both I think!.

So, starting today I am going to try and document the progress of painting these awesome miniatures. Again, I love these mini's but I didn't realize until I started putting them together, I HATE putting them together. Most of them are 4-5 tiny pieces that need put together. The Dakini Tactbots are 9 pieces! That's just insanely intricate.

Combined Army ready for primer.


ALEPH ready for Primer



Bad iphone pics, as I get paint on them I'll post better pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment